• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Update from my misadventure. Yesterday in my smartphone induced crankiness :mad:, I sent a very unhappy message to RAM Products. To my surprise this morning I received a return email from them saying sorry about the phone (they can't help me with that) but they would gladly give and ship me any RAM mount in their product line for free as I told them I would not use the X-Grip at all. I accepted and awaiting a reply from them.

On another note, in case you were wondering why I tryed to tag the Veteran's Cemetery, I went down to visit dear old Dad in his new home. :(

Sorry for the segway, back to the tag!

Mike

Old tag: silo. An old abandoned one.
image.jpg

New tag: high voltage power lines.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I'll see your high voltage power lines
fb15ec14bd38da62b6d863a5478c8aa2.jpg

And raise you railroad tracks
102603d9d026c8d31d3177d02e267529.jpg

Game on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*off topic sorry
i think ma bike is sick, can anyone help, ive posted
Tbf, i was out looking for the cemetary today

*gone off to find tissues :(

I wanna play. I've done this game before. When you name the next tag..do you also have to have a pic of that tag?

New tag, Something for the kids, playground, museum statue.... you be the judge.

I grew up having Uncle Remus stories read to me and loved the ways Brer Rabbit escaped Brer Fox. "Don't throw me in that briar patch." is a quote I still frequently use.

Statue in front of museum.
IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

Last edited:
So this is kind of a two-fer. This is a hands on children's museum in the back. In the front is a public park that has a small stream running through it with water reclaimed from our local waste water treatment plant. Kids can wade in it. It then flows out into the bay. Also some statue/art in front. I should have gotten a picture of the stream. I'll post it tomorrow
1de23fa73191b8063babb5b60e7b1f49.jpg

New tag is some kind of art that shows the spirit of your NC700. Totally up for personal interpretation.
cf9e5e835b01389d93b913b0f6847fcd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been ignoring this thread the whole time I've been on this board. I had the mistaken idea that it was a group of riders in some other, warmer part of the country that were trading tags. Dummkopf! I'm paying attention now and will be playing in a couple of weeks at most.

I hope.

I'm pretty sure.

1816 - The Year Without Summer In New England was only 99 years ago.

Year Without a Summer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Year without a Summer

Ya never know.

I've been ignoring this thread the whole time I've been on this board. I had the mistaken idea that it was a group of riders in some other, warmer part of the country that were trading tags. Dummkopf! I'm paying attention now and will be playing in a couple of weeks at most.

I hope.

I'm pretty sure.

1816 - The Year Without Summer In New England was only 99 years ago.

Year Without a Summer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Year without a Summer

Ya never know.
Come to Louisville Ky. 80'F today and just think 6 weeks ago we had over a foot of snow on the ground. Now we have flooding everywhere..

Back