• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

New tag: Grass.
B49C859E-44E5-4912-94D8-8B8D57D8C624_zpscpdhidyl.jpg

Lol no way I can find grass here... or do these count as grass? [emoji1]

3f047e7e00d17ff78cacac34b2a4e05f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going on a ride tomorrow, mostly back roads so finding birds might not be an issue.

The follow up pic, I'll have to see what looks interesting that hasn't been beaten to death.

Going on a ride tomorrow, mostly back roads so finding birds might not be an issue.

The follow up pic, I'll have to see what looks interesting that hasn't been beaten to death.

It doesn't have to be birds, any group that flocks together due to something in common.

1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
The rains we had over the weekend allowed the birds etc to be able to scatter instead of clustered along the irrigation ditches and fields like they have the past few years. That and a fairly heavy fog meant no soup for me today.
Saw thousands of "starling" type birds, but they were up on the powerlines and flew at the mere suggestion of our presence.
Weather is supposed to be nice the next few days so I may be able to take another run at it.
I saw some pretty good sized "flocks" of sheep and goats clearing fields.

Old Tag: "Flocks"

NC_Shetlands.jpg

Not sure why it posted so small, there are Shetland Ponies across the road.
NC_Shetlands_Crop.jpg

New Tag: A Mound of "Things"

NC_Boulders.jpg

Last edited:
Old tag: A mound of things, in this case, corn cobs!

IMG_2147.jpg
IMG_2148.jpg

New tag coming sooon!

New tag: A miniature replica of a well known, very large object.

IMG_2151.jpg

Damn there was one on a truck this morning during the Nov 11 parade in Charleston. Should have taken a pic of the bike in front of it LOL (not so convenient although the bike was only parked some 200ft from the parade)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Tag: A butte. If you don't have one handy, a picture of some sort of hill will do. As long as it is a right pretty one. ;)

File_000 (2).jpg

Last edited:
For 'some sort of hill', here's the infamous Grassy Knoll from the JFK memorial.
NC700x_grassyknoll.jpg

Got next, hoping this background hasn't been thoroughly over-used, here's some City Art from Deep Ellum in Dallas, TX. How's that?? NC700x_deepellum.jpg

For 'some sort of hill', here's the infamous Grassy Knoll from the JFK memorial.
View attachment 32382

Got next, hoping this background hasn't been thoroughly over-used, here's some City Art from Deep Ellum in Dallas, TX. How's that?? View attachment 32383

Wow... The Grassy Knoll has got to be one of the very best 'tags' of all time. Great job Socrates...

New tag---Show your bike with two street signs that are somehow related, like Martini Dr. and Olive Way. Creativity is encouraged, and stretch the connection as far as you want. Like, it could be Sargent Dr. and York Blvd., since those are the two guys that played Darren on "Bewitched".

fOeV74rl.jpg

^That one is 'Derby'; sun too bright.

SfIVyI5t.jpg

biPW6tUl.jpg

We're actually having WINTER for the first time in a decade, once spring hits I'll get back out there. Already at ~200% of normal average rainfall.

Back