• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

howdy from texas

misterk

Reaction score
Visit site
look what i bought today with 2900 miles on clock, i pick it up Tuesday.

the pic has a lowering kit on it, i had them take it off and raise that sucker back up.

7c4e6a057c8bdf04ee7626bc50b0612b.jpg

i also have one of these i ride about 30k per year, none of it is commuting.

51debf83b11ca1c333614f6f8d9dca25.jpg

i bought the nc to try out the dct, i am sure the bext wing will have one. i also may trade it for the africa twin in a year or two.

i also do a lot of this on a motorcycle

42cc1b264d5cb67040b0418cb69e52f6.jpg

i live in the dfw metroplex.

Welcome from NW Louisiana (Shreveport).
I generally don't like the silver side add-ons on the NC, but they look good on yours.

Lots of campers in here! But if you always have your pretty lady with you, you will want to keep the GWing. Don't know how the CRF will be with the pillion, but the NC is not a two up bike for any kind of distance.

If anything could get me to trade my Super Tenere it would be the CRF w/DCT.

Greetings from the PRC (People's Republic of California).
Wow... the red color looks sooo good on the NC.

Oceanside.jpg

Photo taken at Wienerschnitzel in Oceanside, Ca.
(literally turned around from the walk up window to take the photo!)

Last edited:
picked it up yesterday, rode it around last night. like going to a mini bike from the wing lol. Love it, the DCT is really neat. I actually enjoyed just riding around town for once. has the honda tall shield, the madstad wont ship until oct 23.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

picked it up yesterday, rode it around last night. like going to a mini bike from the wing lol. Love it, the DCT is really neat. I actually enjoyed just riding around town for once. has the honda tall shield, the madstad wont ship until oct 23.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CONGRATS on the bike and Welcome Aboard. Greetings from SoCal... :cool:

I really like your choice and going with the DCT model. You will see as you ride it more you will like it more each time.

Since you are a "Newb" to DCT, here's some reading material that I would recommend that you review and read to get yourself acquainted with DCT, S-Mode Questions. My post start at Post #5.

In the meantime, say "Hello" to NaNCY...

Attachments

• IMG_4673.jpg
    IMG_4673.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4674.jpg
    IMG_4674.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4670.jpg
    IMG_4670.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4671.jpg
    IMG_4671.jpg