• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I can't stop

booblinker

Reaction score
Visit site
Waiting to pick my bike up at the end of the week. So far I have Givi crash bars, Barkbuster hand guards, and Danmoto Exhaust on the way. Now I just need to spend another $1000+ get get side and top storage. $200 on wider pegs. $500 on TKC Conti tires. Man this cheap bike is going to get expensive.

LOL don't forget to ride the thing! Wait until you realize the seat is crap and the bars could use some raising. There are a few guys here who have doubled the value of their bikes just by adding mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL don't forget to ride the thing! Wait until you realize the seat is crap and the bars could use some raising. There are a few guys here who have doubled the value of their bikes just by adding mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a airhawk that should fit it already, I did 2300 miles on a stock ninja seat, don't think the seat will be an issue.

Doubled the cost for sure...not so positive about the value though! LOL

Sadly mods are just throw-aways for resale value. You are better off trying to see how much you can take with you to the next bike like the luggage, or selling off the mods separately. You won't get any of that money back if you sell it with the bike for sure. I don't even want to think about how much money I have "thrown away" over the years.

Yea I know mods add no value, I would probably have this thing for at least 5 seasons, maybe more depending on how the economy and such is at that point. I am modding it for me, not for resale.

Yea I know mods add no value, I would probably have this thing for at least 5 seasons, maybe more depending on how the economy and such is at that point. I am modding it for me, not for resale.

Cool, well you are in good company then... ;) Join the rest of us insane people... I am busying buying stuff for mine as well... Like others mentioned... The seat is HORRIFIC, so you will want to set aside some fundage to get that puppy fixed or replaced...

Yea, didn't put in my list, but center stand is up there.

It's not really fun/cool, but let me tell ya when you need that thing, you're glad you bought it. If you plan on any long trips, it's a must. I think I preach about centerstands a lot, but they're invaluable.

Bought the bike last Saturday, parts would be in my Wednesday and bike done. I call, Oh parts will be in Thursday. Call Thursday, Oh you parts will be in first thing Friday AM, we will call you when done. I have a bed feeling they have my money and are just screwing me around now.

Bought the bike last Saturday, parts would be in my Wednesday and bike done. I call, Oh parts will be in Thursday. Call Thursday, Oh you parts will be in first thing Friday AM, we will call you when done. I have a bed feeling they have my money and are just screwing me around now.

You won't gain anything by getting all wound up. It's cold and rainy for the next several days anyway just let it go till mid next week, hopefully they'll call before then.

1.jpg

You won't gain anything by getting all wound up. It's cold and rainy for the next several days anyway just let it go till mid next week, hopefully they'll call before then.

Actually, it's supposed to rain in southeast Michigan tomorrow morning, but then turn warm and sunny... getting into the high 70's. With any luck, I'll be on 2 wheels tomorrow afternoon.

OP, I suggest you do the same... even minus the farkles, the road calls. Don't let me NOT see you out there tomorrow!

Actually, it's supposed to rain in southeast Michigan tomorrow morning, but then turn warm and sunny... getting into the high 70's. With any luck, I'll be on 2 wheels tomorrow afternoon.

OP, I suggest you do the same... even minus the farkles, the road calls. Don't let me NOT see you out there tomorrow!

Exactly. It's done. Dealer suggested 15 minutes run cool down, 30 minutes run cool down. 1 hour run cool down. They ridea easy for the first 300 miles. Figuring ill ride to my buddies which isn't far, put the crash bars on while it cools. Go grab lunch, let it cool. Then go for a longer ride.

Back