• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I Got One! 2013 RED

VTHokieAg

Reaction score
Visit site
For the last 2 months I have had a deposit down on a 2013 NC in Red. I got a call earlier this week that it had arrived so I went today to go pick it up. The dealer said they had the opportunity to pre-order 3 various units of their choice and that they would arrive earlier than normal delivery. My NC was one of them. I am extremely excited. I have a 3 day weekend coming up and will be riding the whole time. By the way, I am really glad I waited for the Red to come out. I like it a lot!!

NC700X.jpg

Looks nice! Ride on!

Greg

Only one picture???

Congrats on the new bike. But you really need to add a few more pics so we can be properly filled with envy. :D

Chris

You, dog! :)
I am still waiting for mine...... Also red! Looks really good!!!

CONGRATS and ENJOY!!!!! Be safe, man!

Thanks for the compliments! I will try to get more pics when I am done messing around with it and looking it over!

Very Nice!

I have a choice of either Red or silver

I put a deposit down on a silver one, and will be test riding it tomorrow

But that Red one looks Very nice!

Thanks for the compliments! I will try to get more pics when I am done messing around with it and looking it over!
When you are done messing with it, it's time to get something else. Boats and bikes are never done!

The red is sweet...... I wish it came in red last year. Silver isn't bad but red is my favorite.

Congratulations on the new bike. It does look nice. Great that you have some time off to get better acquainted.

Back