• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I LOVE my NC!!

NYNC

Reaction score
Visit site
Kinda new here and just wanted to say how happy I FINALLY am to have a bike that I love so much. The NC does everything great and meets my every need without having more than I need. It's efficient to operate and was a very good bargain as far as initial purchase.
I was riding some dirt roads with snow today on stock tires and the power is so incredibly tractable that it feels strange to be able to accelerate as fast as I can on stuff as slick as it is without wheelspin. Once winter really settles in its gonna be tough to sit and stare at it but I plan to do a WHOLE LOTA riding in the spring. I'm hoping to get up into Quebec maybe. Anyways,just wanted to brag on my bike a bit 1114151145-00.jpg

Yep it's a great bike going on just over 2 years with the NC about to roll 18,000 miles. Mine gets ridden year round as long as its not snowing 72-76 mpg it can't be beat for what it was designed for period.

Don't be surprised if I get in touch with you sometime, would love to do the Trans Taiga or any of the other beautiful places in Quebec. Started trying to learn some basic Canadian French last week.....not as easy as I thought. But yah, James Bay road to Raddison for fuel and then Trans taiga is my dream

Trans Taiga is a great ride (I never did it but many friends did) and you have to be prepared and concentrated for this one...There is a lot of nice places to see everywhere in the province. If you come I'll teach you some french ! ;)

A couple of possible rides here: Moto tourisme Québec

Last edited:
Back