• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I'm an official owner now!

Devilsfan

Reaction score
Visit site
Picked up my NC this afternoon. Rode 100 miles one way to get it. Had all my gear on - ski pants, thermals, balaclava, etc... - the only thing that got me was the gloves. Have 2 pair as they can get sweaty, then cold, so I switch out. Needless to say, nothing helped in today's Florida chill.

Traded my V-strom for a 2013 NC. Long-to-short...dealer and I agreed last Friday on the numbers. They gave me an offer for my V-strom based on pictures from the internet as I rode my CTX up there. I never made them do that but their guy put it in writing. When they looked over the V-strom today, in person, they told me I'd have to pay $140 for the brake pads that needed replacing. I told them to give me the keys back, I'm going home because I ain't paying for brake pads! Salesman gave me the "Dealer woe's" where I stood my ground.

Got it worked out. I paid what I agreed to pay.

Anyway, rode her home in the chill and it got dark really fast. Must have reached for my clutch and shifter 100 times!!! But the DCT is..."different" in it's own way. I have to think I'll be going through rear tires much faster than my CTX manual!

Next on the clock...waiting for my Givi saddle bag brackets to arrive, hopefully tomorrow, and install them. Then look for the best rear carrier. I'm not a big Givi fan, I prefer Shad. But the Givi's are cheaper so they'll do for now.

And don't forget the frunk! When riding my other bikes I realize how useful it is. Now it is like a girl purse, I keep tons of stuff in there : alternative gloves, replacement bulb, tire repair kit, map, new hear plugs, and so on.

Back