• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

introducing myself.

don Morlan

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello fellow NC700X Riders. I have ridden motorcycles for more years than I cam remember, and Am in the process of down sizing. My last bike (a BMW) left me stranded in Utah when the drive shaft failed. It was heavy and had a tall seat height even with a custom seat. AS I get older I don't need to fight the weight and height of the bigger bikes.It happened that the local BMW dealer had a used NC700X that took me home. So far I am impressed and I think we will make many many happy miles together. I will be looking to this forum for information on how to use and enjoy my new ride. Stay Safe....Don So. Cal.

Welcome, Don!

That BMW dealer should be careful letting people ride NC700Xs. They stand to lose Beemer sales.

Welcome, Don. I took a 3,000 mile trip last month . I only saw two broke down bikes on the whole trip.
One was an electrical problem with a 1200 GS . the other, a Hardley .
Welcome to one of most trouble free bikes around!

Welcome, Don. After 50+ years of riding, I too downsized and am very happy I did. I have to admit I'm having more fun on the NC than on my last bike, an FJR--much more relaxing. As soon as my Russell Day Long comes in, I'll be a happy camper! (The stock seat was designed by a sadist.)

Welcome to the NC owners family :)
There is some truth in "you meet the nicest people riding Hondas" slogan, you should feel at home :)
Hope you have many wonderful miles on your NC, ride safe!

Welcome aboard and ride safely.

Regarding ViperDriver's comment (and many others) I must be the only one who likes the stock seat. Maybe because I have a skinny butt?

Can I have your butt, please? ;)

Back