• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Join FUELLY!!!

Naked_Duc

Reaction score
Visit site
After 1 year of the NCX launch, there are already 164 NC700X registered on Fuelly.com, as of 6/6/13. With so many of us being fuel conscience and tracking MPG, it's more reason to join Fuelly.

The 10th most popular bike on Fuelly right now is the Kawasaki ZX-6R, with 207 registered. It has no business being there. If you have not already joined Fuelly, join now and let's get the NCX on the top 10!

I had a CBR250R last year (died in a tragic accident) and we got the little CBR to #1 by year2 of its production, dethroned the long standing champ - Ninja250.

Browse All Motorcycles | Fuelly

I'm on fuelly too...dang I've got the worst score! I do a lot of city driving, and a lot of up and down the driveway with my kids...and I suppose I should admit to being a little heavy starting off.

I can't believe I've only recorded 7 fuel-ups. My bike has been out of commission for four weeks. It will be another two before I can look at my issue.:(. Glad I have a back-up bike to ride.
Mike

Last edited:
I wish I'd charted all the fillups I did....but I didn't start until 5000 miles on the odometer.
I just changed oil to Rotella T6... hoping that will help mileage just a little....but driving habits seem to have the biggest effect.

If I join, I will drag down the figures a lot, I get low 60 all the time, sometimes dip into the 50s. I also fill up a lot, I'm at 4500 miles and I bought the bike mid march, 95% of those miles in and around NYC.

If I join, I will drag down the figures a lot, I get low 60 all the time, sometimes dip into the 50s. I also fill up a lot, I'm at 4500 miles and I bought the bike mid march, 95% of those miles in and around NYC.

No problem. If you drag down the average it makes me look even better at 79.0 MPG! ;)

Greg

Back