• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just for your information

Well, for me I began to realise that my adopted name sent out negative vibes. Folks responding to my posts possibly envisaged a dog in the manger grumping continuously about all sorts of things. That is not me, and I really don't know why I adopted this name in the first place. Yes I am 63 but I am only grumpy part time :confused: . I am known to my friends as Griff and I see no reason not to be known similarly on here, and on the other forums in which I participate. The change was easy on here thanks to efficient admin, and also on the Triumph forum, but not on the ADV forum or the KTM so I will remain Grump on there. There y'all have it !

It's ALL good! I know you are very well versed in your craft. I've read the comments on the things you make - all good.

It's a shame no one has got back with you. Don't give a one time try - sometimes people don't reply because they can't make the run. Just put out it out there everytime you're going for a trip.

well fank you sir! I had the bucket in front of me so that I don't lose ma dummy if I spat it out;)
fink I should change my forum name to Billy no mates instead of johnakay.
no doubt most of them are from the UK forum anyway so who would want to run around with a bunch of *** licker's.
got plenty of friends here and my best mate is at work at the moment.
wife and I have known each other for nearly 40 years and married for 37 of them.

Back