• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just got my service manual...

buckshot

Reaction score
Visit site
Holy cow what a beast! This book is about twice as thick as the manual I have for my truck! It's about the same size as the book I have for my WR, but that one is broken up into four languages whereas this manual is all english. And LOTS of pictures too, it's pretty neat to see how the engine looks inside without having to de-commission the bike. I'm looking forward to getting to know it over the winter months.

Ooh...mine should be here soon, can't wait to crack it open. Thought I'd be doing the 16k service this weekend, but looks like next weekend instead. Service manual will probably be my reading material all next week.

NOTICE: Please read and follow the forum rules on copyrighted information. If you obtained an illegal copy of the manual, please do not post about it here. More than that, please do not post a link to it. Please do not post a question asking if anyone knows where to get one.

For your review, the rule rergarding copyrighted materials is as follows:

Copy Written Material
The site will not host for download copywritten materials such as books, music, movies ect.
This includes links to copyrighted materials or PM activity to trade/give copyrighted materials. This is a zero tolerance policy resulting in permanent ban.
The site members, by joining the forum agree to not upload, post or link any copywritten materials, and fully accept all responsibility of any such actions.
The site follows a policy of WILL REMOVE anything we get a complaint about.

I got my service manual from the dealer I bought my NCX from. I don't recall the price, to be honest, but it wasn't any more than what Helm is asking.

Holy cow what a beast! This book is about twice as thick as the manual I have for my truck! It's about the same size as the book I have for my WR, but that one is broken up into four languages whereas this manual is all english. And LOTS of pictures too, it's pretty neat to see how the engine looks inside without having to de-commission the bike. I'm looking forward to getting to know it over the winter months.

He Buckshot, where did you find a service manual for the NC700SA? I have been trying to find one and only come up with the manual for the X and all it's variants. Or are they one in the same?

Thanks,
J...

He Buckshot, where did you find a service manual for the NC700SA? I have been trying to find one and only come up with the manual for the X and all it's variants. Or are they one in the same?

Thanks,
J...

J, the Honda manual for the 700X is also for the 700S ;) All of the appropriate changes, pictures, instructions, etc., are there for the S model, and all the similarities don't need a different instruction list.

The manual actually covers:

-NC700X
-NC700XA
-NC700XD
-NC700SA

A bit of a booboo on Honda's (or Helm's technically, I guess?) part that they don't say NC700S anywhere in the purchase menu or even on the cover of the manual itself.

Okay, I went ahead and typed in all my data to get a total. It will be $70.95 to ship to me in WA. They appear to charge a $6 handling fee and no shipping fee for standard delivery. Tax is charged as follows:
A sales tax of 6% is added to orders shipped to Michigan, 7.25% to orders shipped to California and 7% to orders shipped to Georgia!

Back