• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just signed my contract for NC700X

bo7o

Reaction score
Visit site
Woot! I'm so excited! I have been on and off this forum for many months - also on a few other forums like Wee Strom forum and others I didn't join. But I think I decided a while ago that NC700X was the one for me. Such happy owners on this site, it's hard not to get infected with the love for the NCX. Anyway - it won't be in my grubby hands for a few days, probably after the weekend. Thanks to all the members who answered questions and shared their stories.

all the best -
Rob from Wisconsin (originally Ireland...moved from the the cheese & beer country to the cheese & beer state ;-)

Welcome from Oregon. Glad you decided on the NC. I'm sure enjoying mine.

The best part is that I get to continue to enjoy Turbo's profile picture :)
But I am excited to make it mine. Eventually I'd like to add givi trekker panniers, those look great to me on the bike.
Maybe a louder horn, center stand... Let's see on the rest.

Welcome from Texas. I lived 2 of the longest years of my life in Wisconsin (and not behind bars) and don't miss it at all. Except for Marquette University, 2 of the most interesting and fun years I've had in school. Hope you enjoy the short riding season.

@luis - probably trekker panniers first. But I'll use it for a while and see what I need. Plus, my bank account mysteriously lost all that money I was diligently saving! I can see center stand, horn, usb charger. I saw some recent discussions on very slim tank bags - more like map holders, that might be good.

I'm away this weekend, so I won't get it until probably Monday or Tuesday. The weather is still bad here, not great for a novice...

Linux is 90 degrees to the left of other operating systems. Or you are holding your iPhone wrong.

If she can reach the foot pegs, she is ready! Riding boots on! Where did she get that riding suit? One piece?

Back