• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Kriega US20 install

bendobe

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got my new bike and one of the first things I picked up was a Kriega US 20 to put my laptop and a pair of shoes in while I commute to work. This is my first run with the Kriega, I use a full Wolfman setup for my enduro bike but heard good things about the Kriega. I have seen a couple questions on install locations and I thought I would share what I found after a bit of experimentation.

Front ties are anchored at the gas tank frame.

Front tie - Seat closed

Back ties are around the rear seat arms.

Rear tie - Seat closed. The important thing here to make sure the seat closes right is to get the tension brackets just outside the seat.

Ties can also be tucked neatly under the seat when you aren't using the bag

Front

Rear

Seat closed

Total Package

Seems like a great bag and a simple setup.

PS - I melted all of the frayed ends clean after the pictures, I swear.

I have actually found that the 20L bag fits perfectly in the frunk, with a laptop, dress shoes, and work clothes (If I play some racquetball before I head out from work for the day)

Thanks for the pics, just purchased the us20 and followed your pics for fitting. A great bit of kit although £75 in the uk which is quite expensive I reckon value for money. Refuelling easy without fully removing. Thanks again

I have a Kreiga US10...awesome bag. Took me a few minutes to get it strapped to the pillion seat just right and still allow easy access to the gas tank. Worth the effort, works great.

Back