• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Laam custom seats

Harald

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't seen or found any mention of custom seat builder Seth Laam on this forum. Although the Russell Daylong seat seems to be the premier seat for long distance riding, there's been lots of positive reviews of the Laam seats in the LD community. The cost is much less than other custom seats, which is a definite plus.

I didn't see any NC700 seats in his gallery, so sent him a email. He replied that he's done a few seats for the NCX in the last couple months and to call him to discuss my seat needs.

I'll need to get the wife some more seat time on the NCX before we make a decision on upgrading the seat, so I'm not quite ready to order. She might decide she's happy with it the way it is. I personally hate the forward slope and will mod it if she also complains about that.

BTW, I have no financial interest in this company and just want to throw another option out there for people looking for a custom seat.

Back