• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Light Mounts for OEM Light Bar

milesprwr

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the OEM light bar on my 2013 NC700X, and I've tried mounting lights like: Nilight 2PCS 4Inch 60W led Pods Flood Spot Combo LED Light Bars Off-Road Light Mounting Bracket Horizontal Bar Tube Clamp with Off Road Wiring Harness-2 Leads
https://a.co/d/1JbcA1q

Problem was are the bar clamp mounting brackets are too thick to properly install on the light bar. Additionally, I couldn't rotate the lights in the right direction even if I could install the bar clamp.

The bike already has what looks to be Denali DM pods mounted by the front fender:
1000004928.jpg

I was thinking of mounting these higher on the light bar, but I'm unsure where to find bar clamp mounts that would work for these. Do you all have any advice?

Not sure if these would work for you, but I installed these bar clamps to hold some aux lights on my engine guards and they've been working well enough. They come with different sized rubber pads to fit various tube diameters.

-Jim G

I did more or less what Dave did, on my '12. I got a piece of scrap metal from the dumpster at work, then cut it and bent it 90-degrees right in the middle on the hydraulic brake in the shop (also at work). Drilled three holes apiece (2 for the light bar, one for the light), bees knees.

Back