• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

List of custom seats available for the NCX with PICS and links

Which Aftermarket seat is best for the NC700x

• Corbin

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seat concepts

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Parkland (Rocky)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Russell Day-Long

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Shad

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Seargent

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
I agree, the Corbin is definitely not a big enough improvement to justify the cost in my experience. Try before you buy if possible.
Maybe you can sell it on ebay Jumbo. I have heard some folks love the Corbins and others not so much. Somebody might just love it and you could recoup some of the money you spent.

Not much, but I did just have a problem trying to post a pic of a GIVI V46 top case in another thread. Was using Opera as my web browser and couldn't do it. Logged into the forum with Safari and had no problem doing it what so ever. SO you might want to try a different web browser, or at the very least, restarting your current browser (or PC) and see what up then.

FWIW I downsized the pics I wanted to post to the smallest size. With one exception I was able to post them. Also sent a PM to admin. last night asking for any input he might have, no response as of this writing.

Here's a picture of a Bill Mayer, seen on this forum before.

Very nice GK! Have never used him but his brothers work was top notch. You may have reported on this but I missed it. Mind sharing what your cost for both seats were? Also, had a chance to put some long miles on it and how did it work out for you.

I have a Bill Mayer, just did the front seat, $444. Did a ride in appointment, hung out for the morning, and left with a newly comfortable motorcycle. I've done about 12,000 miles (a couple days over 700mi) since I got it in April and I'm very happy with it.

FWIW I downsized the pics I wanted to post to the smallest size. With one exception I was able to post them. Also sent a PM to admin. last night asking for any input he might have, no response as of this writing.

I really hope they fix this picture posting problem! Losing pictures would be a very bad thing!

Having my NCx for only about 2 months now this thread is awesome. Ive been picking up on available options for seats from just daily browsing of the forum but with this thread there were about 3 seats on the poll I had not heard of at all. Someone should do the same type of thread but for the windshields :O. It seems like seats and front shields are one of the most popular but difficult (due to the many different options) farkles for the NC

Someone should do the same type of thread but for the windshields :O. It seems like seats and front shields are one of the most popular but difficult (due to the many different options) farkles for the NC

Actually, there is one already. See the "Best Aftermarket Windscreen (Links to each for comparison)" thread.

Attachments

• smileystd.jpg
    smileystd.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 212
Back