• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Locking up the NC700X - Do you?

even the kill switch will provide a casual deterrent, i was told by an instructor at my MSF Basic RiderCourse ; }

I have the middle one, yellow disc lock.
I rarely use it, but then I rarely park the bike out of my sight.

At home in a closed shed I lock it with a heavy AXA chain, everywhere else with a AXA disc lock. Accordingly the insurance terms, if it gets stolen/damaged/burnt a brand new bike will be provided.

Sent by Motorola Moto G 4G

Nope, if it is stolen; that is why I have full coverage insurance. At home it is locked in the shed garage and if parked at overnight motels-I try to get a room on lowel level and park the bike in front of the door as close as I can get it.

Nope, if it is stolen; that is why I have full coverage insurance. At home it is locked in the shed garage and if parked at overnight motels-I try to get a room on lowel level and park the bike in front of the door as close as I can get it.
Same, and when possible I've put the bike in the motel room

I lock mine up with a chain and lock at work. On the road I do use a disc alarm. I have insurance too but I'd rather not have to deal with the claim, getting a new bike etc.

Back