• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Love my Kuryakyn Highway Pegs

737driv

Reaction score
Visit site
Installed a set of Kuryakyn highway pegs several days ago and love them. I was afraid that they might look funny on the NC but I've had several lookers that didn't even notice them so they can't look that out of place. They are great for stretching out and being able to sit on the rear part of the stock seat and not slide forward. I've still ordered a Sargent seat even though I can stay on the bike much longer with the highway pegs. The Kuryakyn model is 7933 w/offset and 1.35" clamps and cost me about $110 shipped to the house off of Ebay.

Attachments

• nc5.jpg
    nc5.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 2,502
  • nc4.jpg
    nc4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,476
  • nc3.jpg
    nc3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,258
  • nc1.jpg
    nc1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,748
  • nc2.jpg
    nc2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,274
I throw the idea for those, with 3d printers-you can make a bottom part for such pegs , in special form so when they are folded-they would look like a part of the bike or engine of the bike.
just imagine that :)

Foot pegs are a must for comfort if you ride the roadway quite often.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but OCR, you had some highway pegs I liked but now I can't seem to find a picture of them. Do you mind posting a photo of yours?

Edit: Never mind the photo; I found it in the gallery. What brand pegs are those on your bike, OCR?

Last edited:
Looking for something like this myself and was waiting for Big Thump's friend to sell his but my knee hurts every day on the ride home from work. At around half the price or so, I may have to pick these up for now and then get Big Thumps when they are ready and compare.

I have the exact same set mounted in the exact same place..... been riding with them for probably 7 months now... They are great!

One thing to be aware of... if you don't close the frunk lid... when you are riding with your legs on the highway pegs, the wind will flow up your legs and catch the edge of the frunk lid and it will pop open on you while you ride down the road.

Just wanted to make you aware of that..as the first time it happened to me, it scared the living daylights out of me.. LOL

I've got the exact same pegs and they are nice to use, but not so nice to look at, they are just too big. Paid 92 bucks shipped from Amazon.

Sure like mine, maybe little large but comfortable because of it.I like the adjustability in all directions. Can be painted using a rough up, self etching primer, several coats auto primer , several coats of paint. i have not bothered with these but with a bit of work you could make them black.Too much work for no real gain IMHO, ride safe.

Some of the Kuryakyn items are also offered in black to include some of the mounting pegs. You just have to do a search on their website for them and get the part number.

I throw the idea for those, with 3d printers-you can make a bottom part for such pegs , in special form so when they are folded-they would look like a part of the bike or engine of the bike.
just imagine that :)

Yup! :D :cool:

When I get around to making mine (the old fashioned way- labouriously by hand, unfortunately lol) I am going to have them fold up to match the frame down tube, and blend in as much as possible.

They will be simple U shapes that form fit around the frame, and be painted in frame colour, if at all doable.

I don't need rubber/anti vibe tops, or super sturdiness, or whatever. They would be very seldom used by me anyway, just a spot to stretch out once in a while, for a few miles.

Hmm...but they have Part #7573 a black mounting clevise. That works for me on the OaD improved peg mounting floorboard system. :)

Also, one might check out Kuryakyn part # KY-1003, Kuryakyn Magnum Quick Clamp for 1.25" Engine Guards in gloss black. Check the website for Cruiser Customizing, I order Kuryakyn from them and they have good prices and quick service.

Hmm...but they have Part #7573 a black mounting clevise. That works for me on the OaD improved peg mounting floorboard system. :)

But for an NC you need a bar clamp of the right diameter. The Kuryakyn reps at Daytona could not find one for me the right size in black, so i bought one elsewhere and put my black Kuryakyn peg on it

Back