• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SW Motech Brake Extension and Adjustable Foot Pegs

The Phoenix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
In the 2 years I have had my 2021 NC750xd I have replaced a number of parts (because I have done not smart things or broke them) and have now gotten to where I am modifying components for comfort and betterment. Most recently I bought the SW-Motech Brake Extension and Adjustable Foot Pegs. I wear a size 12 boot, am 6 ft and 198 lbs. I've not really liked using the oem brake pad - small and circular but have found that the SW-Motech Brake Extension is an excellent replacement. All metal and easily installed over the original oem I find it significantly better. Similarly while functional I really didn't care for the original foot pegs either for comfort or placement. The SW-Motech allows for slight lowering of a larger peg as well as the possibility of adjusting the angle. For me it increased the comfort of riding. While not inexpensive parts they have improved my ride immensely.

Attachments

• SW Motech Brake Extension.jpg
    SW Motech Brake Extension.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
  • SW Motech Foot Peg and Honda OEM Foot Peg.jpg
    SW Motech Foot Peg and Honda OEM Foot Peg.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
  • SW Motech Adjustable Foot Peg.jpg
    SW Motech Adjustable Foot Peg.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
Back