• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Love the 'Frunk'!

I heard that a guy in France put his hooker-contortionist girlfriend in the frunk. :eek:

I think they are from Marseille, which makes sense.

sad that my XL scorpion full faced helmet wont fit :(

Make sure you are putting it in the proper way. I know the first time I used it for a helmet I didn't have it in properly and it would not fit, took my dumb arse a few minutes to figure it out. I'm sure you are smarter then me, I can't claim much intelligence. Anyway the chin of the helmet needs to be up and the open side of the helmet towards the seat for it to fit if I remember correctly.

Just back from the store - 12 pack of 16 oz. sodas, 2 lbs. of burger meat, bag of lettuce, an onion and tomato, and 6 hamburger rolls. The frunk locked!

I rode to my cousins' today and he commented on how much he liked my frunk.

I removed the compartment lid at the bottom of the frunk to free up a little more storage.
I put the plastic fastener back in the lid lock and plugged the 2 lid mount holes w/different fasteners.

I'm installing a 15 light LED illumination strip w/mercury switch to light things up a bit down there.

Shut the frunk up and ride.

Actually I think you have it backward, the open, flat part of the helmet, goes toward the front of the bike, shield up. Regardless, REJOICE IN THE UTILITY OF THE FRUNK!!!!

Make sure you are putting it in the proper way. I know the first time I used it for a helmet I didn't have it in properly and it would not fit, took my dumb arse a few minutes to figure it out. I'm sure you are smarter then me, I can't claim much intelligence. Anyway the chin of the helmet needs to be up and the open side of the helmet towards the seat for it to fit if I remember correctly.

I heard that a guy in France put his hooker-contortionist girlfriend in the frunk. :eek:

I think they are from Marseille, which makes sense.
A little late on the response to this but I used to live in Aix en Provence where I went to University in France and I had a French girlfriend who lived in Marseille which was about 20 miles to the south so I spent some time there. I used to ride down there on my Peugeot 103 moped which was my first PTW back in the late 70's. I don't think I have ever had more fun on two wheels. Of course living in the South of France in my early twenties and having a French girlfriend may have colored my memories. We even used to ride two-up on that 49cc two-stroke wonder. All the gas stations had pre-mixed fuel with different mix ratios...ah, those were the days. There are some pretty interesting characters in Marseille - a hooker-contortionist would not be all that strange there.

Actually I think you have it backward, the open, flat part of the helmet, goes toward the front of the bike, shield up. Regardless, REJOICE IN THE UTILITY OF THE FRUNK!!!!

Huzzzah....all rejoice.....Huzzzah

so has anyone come up with the name of all of the "junk in the Frunk"?

and what about the monster in the frunk "frunkenstien" that's Frunkenschteeeen

Back