• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

M.R.A. x-creeen touring vs M.R. A. x-creen sport on a national cycle windshield.

gemstone

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone experience with either one of these spoilers mounted on the a national cycle v-stream wind shield which is 22 inches tall? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks, Gemstone!
I also am considering Wunderlch to eliminate helmet noise?

i have it on my madstad and it work great in creating that laminar effect, my madstad is set a 55 degree and the x-creen as well.

i have tried it on the national cycle and i dont remember it being as quiet

My 24" clear Parabellum is so quiet I don't even wear ear plugs. There is some helmet noise if I sit completely upright at slow speeds but goes away at speed.
I noted on another thread I bought an undrilled shield and mounted it to the (larger) accessory shield stay.

I had a Madstad for an F800 but w/the steel plate and busy hardware was heavy/ugly/ineffective; I sold it and went w/the same Parabellum.

I have the smaller x-creen on my 22" vstream. It definitely helps, and I wish it did more (I'll expand on that in a sec). With it at the right angle (which will vary for everyone but for me is slightly angled back so as to create a line from the slope of the x-creen to the top of my helmet) it helps reduce helmet noise and buffeting. Without it, the noise is noticeably louder. For tall people that already have the vstream, the x-creen is a helpful addition.

Now what I would really like is something that makes ALL of the air smoother, not just small section in the middle on the top. Basically, I want a Madstad....

My 24" clear Parabellum is so quiet I don't even wear ear plugs. There is some helmet noise if I sit completely upright at slow speeds but goes away at speed.
I noted on another thread I bought an undrilled shield and mounted it to the (larger) accessory shield stay.

I had a Madstad for an F800 but w/the steel plate and busy hardware was heavy/ugly/ineffective; I sold it and went w/the same Parabellum.

interesting, this shield might be cheap enough for me to give it a try, how tall are you?

Gemstone again.....................It appears that the touring model of the MRA wind deflector will fit, but will the added wind pressure on the bike cause the plastic to crack or simply put too much pressure on the windshield itself????? Thanks, Gemstone

Gemstone again.....................It appears that the touring model of the MRA wind deflector will fit, but will the added wind pressure on the bike cause the plastic to crack or simply put too much pressure on the windshield itself????? Thanks, Gemstone

believe me, it wont crack

I'm certainly not pushing Parabellum and have no stake in the brand. A buddy had an ST11 w/a nice plain tall clear shield on it.
I knew it was not OEM but it fit the bike perfectly in function and form. Being clear, it never detracts from the original look of any bike.
I did some intense trimming on the NC shield to get clearance on the lock to lock bar swing.

Attachments

• 100_1285.jpg
    100_1285.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 299
  • 100_1287.jpg
    100_1287.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 913
  • P4222566.jpg
    P4222566.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 294
  • P4222565.jpg
    P4222565.jpg