• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MadStad vs. Cee Bailey windshield

I tried to "Madstadize" my ST1300 screen with a series of mounts that moved the shield away from the bike and opened up the slot behind it. I got it out to a 2" slot with no significant improvement. The Madstad has a 3.75" slot standard, the ST1300 is .75" stock.

I tried to "Madstadize" my ST1300 screen with a series of mounts that moved the shield away from the bike and opened up the slot behind it. I got it out to a 2" slot with no significant improvement. The Madstad has a 3.75" slot standard, the ST1300 is .75" stock.

My ST at the low position the slot or gap is 1.25" and in the high position the slot is 2.25" .......none the less........Honda is trying to change the pressure on the front and rear of many wind screens. To my liking the ST is the gold standard from noise, buffeting and wind protection that is adjustable on the fly. Not to mention looking good do it. This maybe be a case where more is not always better in this pressure balancing act.

Back