• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motorcycle.com article

In about 2006 I got my only complaint I ever had as a Honda dealer. Honda was the first company that I know of that gave their dealers grades. Those grades had a lot to do with your bike allocations. So, for many years I was a member of what Honda called it's "Top 100 Dealers", and I got to vacation for a number of years at Honda's expense with the President of American Honda. We will just call him "Mr. Blank" here, but that was his real name.

Mr. Blank was nice enough to stand up in front of all the "Top 100 Dealers" who where at the Hawaii meeting and read my one and only complaint in over 20 years as a dealer. This young reserve police officer (21 years old) stated in his complaint that this old, outdated salesperson who worked for my dealership, knew just nothing when it came motorcycles and should have never been hired as a sales person at the dealership. The young fellow went out of his way in stating I had no idea as to what a police officer does with his motorcycle. What really makes this story even more funny, is I gave this young fellow a great price and a free first service on the "Goldwing", that I sold him.

Blank next kicks into the communist story of how I had once called a customers wife a "communist", and they never complained. As a matter of fact, I made the sell by calling the customer's wife a "communist". The point that Blank was trying to get across to the dealers was that you have but one chance to make each and every sale, and that is when the costumer is in front of you.

The same holds true to life in general. No matter what your age, you have but one chance to live your life. Do not waste your life being afraid of living.

Just Do It!

Shut the Frunk up and Ride!

Back