• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Mufflers.

I went all the way to the very end of the ordering process and it seemed to work. I emailed Beowulf and they told me the 15% off sale is automatically taken off, without a coupon code. I guess the regular price is £200? 15% off makes them £170 which is what they're listed for right now (both prices with VAT, which I obviously won't have to pay). Does that sound right? Is the normal price £200?

Anyway, I was able to add the coupon code and get another 10% off. I'll find out early next week for sure... No word from the US distributor yet, if I can't get a hold of them Monday, I'll just order from Beowulf directly.

Pulled the trigger tonight.

Shipping Method: Standard Shipping
--------------------------
Product ID: HO271OMSS38
Product Name: Mirrored Stainless Steel Oval 380mm Silencer for Honda NC700 X (12>)
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: £141.67
--------------------------
Order Total : £141.67
Shipping : £60.00
Discounts : £14.17
Grand Total (Inc VAT) : £187.50

With 'BEOSHOW' coupon code, it came out to what I was expecting -- £187.50, which hit my card as $296.30. That's a pretty great deal on a can with a lifetime warranty IMO... If you're debating purchasing, you'd better jump on it. The 15% sale ends on Thursday, and I don't have a clue how long the 10% off code will last. It'll be ~ $355.00 once the discounts go away.

trey

The hair dryer also works with stickers they put on the bikes.like the words with a clear background

I guess any sticker can be removed with a hair dryer, I would suggest a heat gun though it'll go faster...

I placed a Leovince slip-on on mine, excellent sound.
With the Db-killer it already sound deeper, but when you remove the Db-killer it gives an amazing sound.
The roads open up in front of you, just like Mozes was splitting the water! lol

If anybody is interested I can provide a manual (home made) for your reference.
Nothing hard or dificult to install, but just for those...
I also have some videos too (original, without any exhaust, with Db-killer and without Db-killer)

Mainly I think any exhaust will make better a better sound then the original exhaust...

No power gain what so ever, no fuel consumption increase.
Just a better sound!

If you choose to go for the complete line, then you should get a new fuelinjection mapping...

PEACE!

Took a look at videos with Leo Vince - I see clean exhaust from stock and a bunch of smoke from Leo... What does that tell you? Problem?

Just For Fun Honda- Honda NC700X -Leo Vince Exhaust Sound - YouTube

Honda NC700X exhaust vs LeoVince Carbon - with and without db killer - YouTube

Sorry if I double posted....

Hey

Mine did that as well in the beginning.
I guess it's because it's a new exhaust.
Small gas leakages can occur depends on how good you basically do the installation.
Even the best installation will create some gas leakages, but this goes away after a few km's.

then every now and then I check the fixations to make sure its stay on it really good.
So far I didn't have to tighten them again (>350km).

No regrets what so ever!
You won't either.

Hey

Mine did that as well in the beginning.
I guess it's because it's a new exhaust.
Small gas leakages can occur depends on how good you basically do the installation.
Even the best installation will create some gas leakages, but this goes away after a few km's.

then every now and then I check the fixations to make sure its stay on it really good.
So far I didn't have to tighten them again (>350km).

No regrets what so ever!
You won't either.

Thank you for your reply!
Maybe I am missing something here ( I am no exhaust guy....), but I would understand leakage around the fitting, due to installation accuracy.
Unless something is burning off inside the can - I can't see installatiuon being a culprit for smoking out of the tip... :confused:
Would you agree?

I've had aftermarket pipes which stated in the instructions that some smoking would be normal immediately after installation. The internal surfaces of a lot of exhaust cans have some oil or other corrosion protection, and the exhaust will smoke until it burns off.

Bob

I've had aftermarket pipes which stated in the instructions that some smoking would be normal immediately after installation. The internal surfaces of a lot of exhaust cans have some oil or other corrosion protection, and the exhaust will smoke until it burns off.

Bob

I buy that, makes sense...

I wheelie, wheelie like this one - IXIL hyperlow
http://www.ixil.com/img/media/modelos/XH6362X.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ikOttXstEs

but

the "official agent" for IXIL in South Africa (yes I know) replied in a one liner "we don't import these" not "eish... sorry, we don't have these, but if you are willing to pay a deposit, we will put one on the next boat" - so people, invest in SA, because apparently we don't care about your stupid fake worldwide recession, we have enough customers already!

Joking, if you have investments in SA, RUNNNN!!!!

Last edited:
I wheelie, wheelie like this one - IXIL hyperlow
http://www.ixil.com/img/media/modelos/XH6362X.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ikOttXstEs

but

the "official agent" for IXIL in South Africa (yes I know) replied in a one liner "we don't import these" not "eish... sorry, we don't have these, but if you are willing to pay a deposit, we will put one on the next boat" - so people, invest in SA, because apparently we don't care about your stupid fake worldwide recession, we have enough customers already!

Joking, if you have investments in SA, RUNNNN!!!!

If it's any consolation, you're not alone in the weird: "We don't want your business" replies.

I got a similar yet even stranger reply from a huge Italian supplier, when I tried to enquire about shipping costs and if the VAT was removed before final purchase, as their website said nothing about it.

VAT only applies to sales from one Euro Union country to the next, or to people living where they buy the item, in any of the EU countries. Therefore, if say, a Canadian buys something from the UK, there is no VAT charged on export. (it says so right in the Government rules regarding taxes collected)

Well the reply I got, was: "No we won't lie on our sellings for you! We no do illegal falsification of invoices."

What!? lol

No mention of whether they ship to Canada, no listing of aprox. prices, and apparently, no clue about how the VAT is supposed to work legally, as far as sales to countries outside the EU go.

I sent another email worded very, very basically, explaining good lord no, I wasn't asking anything to do with illegal invoicing, all I wanted to know was how much it would cost to send to Canada, and even translated into Italian below my english text, and got this responce:

"No."

LOL. eeeediots. My Visa was burning a hole in my wallet for one of their products. Oh well.

My buddy that works in the film biz has lots of cool toys, so he came over and we tried to get some accurate audio of the Beowulf can I installed:

[video=youtube;dGFhQloOAE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGFhQloOAE8][/video]

I like it. Sound isn't too loud, baffle in or out -- I think the catalytic converter helps keep the noise in check. You can still hear the gearbox whine over the exhaust on the clip where I'm moving.

trey

Back