• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My bike riding days are through

well then your biking days are not over then so why put it up here or indeed the uk forum.

the way you worded it does sound as though your not financially able to run a bike.
what you should have posted is along the line oh dear my wife has just been made redundant after??????

well then your biking days are not over then so why put it up here or indeed the uk forum.

the way you worded it does sound as though your not financially able to run a bike.
what you should have posted is along the line oh dear my wife has just been made redundant after??????

When I first read the title, I thought he might have wrecked and had been hurt bad or something.
(Glad that was not the case!)
Losing a job for me means a lifestyle adjustment until I find my new path.
Good luck Rocker!

Because due to much of the money being tied up for another 2 years or so I'm not sure that we will be able to run the bikes at all. If I take the money out early then I stand to loose a lot. by the time the money comes out around the time we had planned retirement I will probably be close to not being able to ride for health reasons due to on going problems.

sure you'll still be able to run at least 1 or 2 bikes.
your full time wage plus wife pension.
your wife pension cant be invested till she received it.
if you then can't manage on that then your doing some thing wrong dick.
anyway its none of my business how both go about your finances.
what ever you both decide hope it all work out for you both.

oh and if ya cant get ya leg over buy scooter!!

sure you'll still be able to run at least 1 or 2 bikes.
your full time wage plus wife pension.
your wife pension cant be invested till she received it.
if you then can't manage on that then your doing some thing wrong dick.
anyway its none of my business how both go about your finances.
what ever you both decide hope it all work out for you both.

oh and if ya cant get ya leg over buy scooter!!

I'll buy tickets to see that!

Back