• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MY2024: Honda Brings Back miniMoto Monkey, Super Cub

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
When I first swung a leg over my first motorcycle, I was under the embarrassing delusion that more moto power meant better bang for the buck; I subscribed to the “bigger is better” aesthetic so completely, not understanding the sheer joy that top-tier technique could afford.

It’s now 2023, we’re all one year older, and I like to think that the “wizening up” process has afforded a more cultivated take on two wheels… the 12” specimens.

Because miniMOTO machines are just that badass.

Click to view slideshow.
In keeping with this opinion, Honda has released their refreshed Monkey and Super Cub for MY2024. I say “refreshed” loosely, seeing as new stuff for Honda’s Super Cub – Big Red’s most popular motor vehicle of all time – includes a hike up from $3,849 USD to $3,899.

That’s it.

Expect the obligatory Pearl Grey livery, as well as that 124cc air-cooled 80º single-cylinder complete with 17” front and rear rolling duty, an accessible 30.7” seat height, and a juiced-up curb weight of 238lbs.

Here are the extra charges after tax if you’re looking into owning a 2024 Super Cub, by the way:

Destination Charge: $200.00

Freight Surcharge: $100.00

Click to view slideshow.
Honda’s MY2024 Monkey also retains wisdom from the age-old adage, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

New stuff includes a “Pearl Black” color scheme, as well as a price hike up from $4,249 to $4,299 USD; the 123.9cc air-cooled 80º single-cylinder, 12” rubber, a 30.5” seat height, and a curb weight of 231 lbs – oh, and the same price applies for destination/freight surcharges.

What do you think of Honda’s refreshed MY2024 miniMOTOs?

*Media sourced from Honda*​

The post MY2024: Honda Brings Back miniMoto Monkey, Super Cub appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back