• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc700s

emb145

Reaction score
Visit site
The CIA could take security lessons from Honda. Has anyone heard of Honda plans to import the NC700S to the USA? Are there any other colors beside silver?

Come on up and pay the ridiculously inflated Canadian price for one. Manual trans, with ABS!

Honda Motorcycle

nc700sa_10832_nh_a14mseal_silver_metallic_with_thunder_yellow_front.png

Ahh, you could probably just have the stock seat shaved down, I don't know if that will help or not though in your case. The other option I can see is to wait awhile and I'm sure at some point you can have the parts needed to change the back end imported to the states. I can only guess that it wouldn't be that hard of a change as they both use the same frame, but it would be a lot cheaper than trying to import the entire bike and get it through all the red tape to get it street legal.

Is there even that much of a difference to warrant trying to get one?

Depends on what you want. I chose the S over the X. I preffered the sportier riding position, found it a bit more responsive in the twisty roads than the X and just preferred the overall look of the bike.

Tony

Come on up and pay the ridiculously inflated Canadian price for one. Manual trans, with ABS!

Honda Motorcycle

nc700sa_10832_nh_a14mseal_silver_metallic_with_thunder_yellow_front.png
at $8,799 that's only £80 od more than in the uk but i don't know y they have not released it in the us seems a bit wearied to me but they have done the same with the cb1100 in aus and we are getting that over here now so you never know

Honda usa's site still is showing the 2012 version and color ( silver) of the X. Does anyone know if they will bring a new color choice for 2013? I see Canada has red:p for 2013. No offense, I'm just not a silver guy.
Thanks,
Michael

Honda usa's site still is showing the 2012 version and color ( silver) of the X. Does anyone know if they will bring a new color choice for 2013? I see Canada has red:p for 2013. No offense, I'm just not a silver guy.
Thanks,
Michael

Based on past observations, the Honda Web site is probably the last place you will see any updates on the US 2013 model NC700X. I'd bet we'll hear something through the grapevine sooner.

Agreed, I'm not a fan of grey either (call it silver or whatever).

Greg

Back