• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc700s

Ride it a while before you order risers, you may like it. I'm 5'11" and very comfortable on the S. Also, it's pretty much unanimous throughout the X crowd that the seat sucks, but you generally don't seem to hear that as much from S guys. I still have plans to have my seat worked on, but it's not a pressing need like it is for some. I think the riding position difference between the two models plays a big roll here.

I was able to spend 4 hours this past Saturday and 2 hours on Sunday on my new 2012 SA and am quite happy with the seat and the ergos in general. I'm struggling more with the suspension though. I can see some sort of fork valves and an expensive shock are in my future.

All in the eye of the beholder. I didn't swap my seat until after it had 4000 miles on it. I was trying to tough it out but couldn't any longer. But, if the stock seat works for you that is awesome. More money you can spend on other mods.

Back