• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X hard bag options?

eastbayandy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi . I've got a '12 NC700X with a SW-Motech alu-rack installed [so I can strap on my ukulele] I would like to fit some hard cases so I can haul more stuff. what are my options for cases that are compatible with this rack and what else would I need to attach them.? I looked online but am confused. Top case is out as that's where I put the uke and I doubt it would fit in a top case. [it's 30 inches long]Not really planning on any touring, and It would be a plus if they were easily detachable.Looked at the swMoto trax evo online, what do you think of those? I guess I'd also need SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Side Case Racks Honda NC700X .Do you buy the left and right cases separately, or do they come as a pair? if not a pair, they are pretty pricey. any cheaper alternatives as it would be over a grand! pics of your rig would be nice. thanks

Last edited:
Hi . I've got a '12 NC700X with a SW-Motech alu-rack installed [so I can strap on my ukulele] I would like to fit some hard cases so I can haul more stuff. what are my options for cases that are compatible with this rack and what else would I need to attach them.? I looked online but am confused. Top case is out as that's where I put the uke and I doubt it would fit in a top case. [it's 30 inches long]Not really planning on any touring, and It would be a plus if they were easily detachable.Looked at the swMoto trax evo online, what do you think of those? I guess I'd also need SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Side Case Racks Honda NC700X .Do you buy the left and right cases separately, or do they come as a pair? if not a pair, they are pretty pricey. any cheaper alternatives as it would be over a grand! pics of your rig would be nice. thanks

Get the EVO side racks you mentioned. They are compatible with the AluRack. Go to their site, or Twisted Throttle, and see the list of case brands that can be adapted to the EVO racks. There are many choices.

Cases are sometime sold separate, and sometimes as pairs.

If you go to the Twisted Throttle website, you just punch in the brand/model/year then it'll list ALL the accessories they have for that bike. :)

looking for something cheaper than the $1000 + cases. I wonder if I could fit something like the Givi E22N Cruiser Cases,, only $225 for the set. called TT, but never got through.

looking for something cheaper than the $1000 + cases. I wonder if I could fit something like the Givi E22N Cruiser Cases,, only $225 for the set. called TT, but never got through.

I seem to recall from when I was searching that SW-Motech pannier racks are the only ones compatible with that Alu-Rack. So, I went with Givi/Kappa cases instead.

Through Motostorm.it you can replace your top rack, add a top case mount, pannier racks, top case, and side cases for $405 shipped.$400 won't go far if you're stuck with what's compatible with your existing top rack.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Back