• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Replacement

TN Thunder

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Flew from East TN to Searcy, AR and picked up a Red 2014 Honda Nc700X with 1565 miles on it equipped with an aftermarket racing muffler. Rode it back leaving Searcy, AR and arriving at my house in Seymour, TN in 11hrs. 20mins. Total miles, 531. If it wasn't broken in, it is now. Ordered a Puig Touring Windscreen and a center stand a few minutes ago. Next will be a seat and aux. power outlet. Rand the dickens out of it and averaged 61.7 mpg. Love the mileage it gets.

I think you may have ruined the bike riding it that distance and forgoing the proper break-in procedure. You should probably just give to me to save yourself all the future hassle.

Factory only says to take it easy for the first few hundred miles. I figured 1565 miles was enough. Runs great, didn't use any oil and I put 194 miles on it today across the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway. It would just clutter your garage, Doc. And yes, it is the one listed in Searcy, AR. And that's a Biiiiiiig shop. No little Mom and Pop place.

Nice looking NC TN T. Looks like the bike has a 2 bros, I have a Delkevic exhaust on mine after I wore half the stocker down on the Dragon. It stays off the deck and the NC has a great sound, not that I can hear it over 45 mph. Saved a few pounds.

Congratulations on the new bike. Nice color, that red. I have a red NC700XD and will be up your way in September.

Back