• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X Clutch Cable Size

jbird06

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, has anyone tried to find a longer clutch cable for a NC750X? Have a 2019. Raised the handlebars and it's a tight fit for the clutch cable. Couldn't find any aftermarket stuff. Maybe another model with a inch or two longer cable? Does anyone know how long the oem clutch cable is?

Hello, has anyone tried to find a longer clutch cable for a NC750X? Have a 2019. Raised the handlebars and it's a tight fit for the clutch cable. Couldn't find any aftermarket stuff. Maybe another model with a inch or two longer cable? Does anyone know how long the oem clutch cable is?
Yes. The Honda CTX700 clutch cable is 100mm longer than the NC’s. And if you need longer throttle cables, the CTX700 throttle cables are 80mm longer than the NC’s. All are plug and play fit. Since I have 3.2” handlebar rise, I have CTX clutch and throttle cables installed on my NC700X. Search old threads on the subject as it was discussed many times in the past.

An illustrated parts listing online can show you part numbers for the CTX cables.

Back