• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NCX : 2013 Photos Galore (nice ones only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best colour combo is black on black.
The best comment I got about mine was... "Looks like a bike Batman would drive."
Someone told me my NC looked like a Beyond Thunderdome bike.

Black is definitely the best color for these bikes. I like white too but it makes it look like a police bike... which might not be a bad thing. ;)
But then silver hides dirt better so I don't have to give mine a bath every little ride.
Red looks pretty sharp too, I was looking at a red NC before I found mine cheaper.

Today, at the top of Butterfield Canyon Rd, near Kennecott Copper Mine, UT

I should have left 5 minutes earlier. I might not have been caught in the gnarly thunderstorm to the South in this pic...

Draco i just want to tell you that tape you have is so very kewl.i like it.

Thanks. It is 3M Scotch-cal black, so it just looks like black striping when not lit up.

Sent from a Speak & Spell wired to a record player, a saw blade, a fork, and an umbrella.

Huck, I'm loving this bike. When I posted pictures of it on the shadow forum, a member said I see you went to a sports tourer, and I said no, it is more of a street bike that can do mild trail and gravel roads with ease, but after putting a few more miles on her, it does feel like a sports tourer after riding that 750 shadow. I had the shadow how I wanted it, but it was still just only good for riding on a strait smooth road, and my back did not like my feet out front not offering and support.
My 750 Ace looked nice, but that's about it.
DSC03777.jpg

Here's mine on HWY 1 in Northern California. I've since added a Cee Bailey 22" Windscreen. Next up is a Leo Vince exhaust, Honda OEM heated grips, and a few other misc. things to make it more "durable." I've yet to decide on which storage setup I'm going to go with, but that will be in the works as well.
Love this bike.

nc700x.jpg

How do you like the scorpion tires that come on this bike? I was thinking of getting them for the NCZ.

It's hard for me to say since I just got the bike. The only thing I can really compare it to is my 750 shadow, and the bike handles better on any road surface than the shadow. If they last many miles I will buy them again. They seem to be the tire for me, 95% road and 5% off road, which should be good for gravel roads and a smooth trail.
[video=youtube;OV9hFJmR-6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV9hFJmR-6U[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back