• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NCX : 2013 Photos Galore (nice ones only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunset with the Windmills on the Japan Sea

The sun setting on the Japan Sea (and my 'NC') as viewed from a windmill maintenance road in Shimane prefecture.
IMG_4501.jpgIMG_4513.jpgIMG_4526.jpgIMG_4540.jpg

Hey Huck. What trunk is that, and how did you mount it to the OEM carrier? It looks good.

It's a cheap Givi Knock off from JC Whitney, It has a quick remove plate...
I bought the new Honda Side handles for mounting bags and the rear rack, then made my own rear rack (I'm the draftsman at a metal fab shop) out of aluminum, and mounted the trunk mounting plate to it (also made a backrest that will attach to the plate when I don't want the trunk, but want a backrest for a passenger)

PM me if you want some pics of the mounting so we don't post them in this thread....

It's a cheap Givi Knock off from JC Whitney, It has a quick remove plate...
I bought the new Honda Side handles for mounting bags and the rear rack, then made my own rear rack (I'm the draftsman at a metal fab shop) out of aluminum, and mounted the trunk mounting plate to it (also made a backrest that will attach to the plate when I don't want the trunk, but want a backrest for a passenger)

PM me if you want some pics of the mounting so we don't post them in this thread....
Start another thread. Lots of folks here would like to see.

I love the train pictures. I like the idea that you got the train station, the train, and the NC700 together. Great picture.8.jpg

SmileyTrain.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Couple of covered bridges north of Cashiers, NC yesterday.

photo-10.JPG

photo-9.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back