• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NCX : 2013 Photos Galore (nice ones only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, New York NC700 riders. Johnakey's picture reminds me that I have never seen a picture of an NC700 on our "Erie Canal". We can't let those Brits out do us, can we!
its a harbour not canal..
6-maryport-6264_1.jpg

1-maryport-10004b.jpg

That is an Awesome picture. It almost doesn't look real. That could be a REAL wallpaper photo.

Was thinking the same.how you guys keep it clean is a mystery to me.very nice.

sent from a keyboard in the frunk

love the look of the Nc in this photo... Man everything in UAE looks so new.

UAE is undergoing a fast track development, from a scarcely populated desert to a fast growing population and modernized country within a relatively short period of time. Changes and continuous improvements are happening. Fresh new buildings and roads pop up every time.

I've thought about going though the Tag thread and making a list of everything that's been on it and then whenever I'm out riding try to get as many as possible just for the heck of it.
I haven't made the list yet, but while out the other day I saw this and remember that two of the tags had been "In a cemetery" and "By a water tower", So here's a two for one shot.
P1010600.jpg

The road into the Cemetery was lined by this row of colorful trees.
P1010601.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back