• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New 2015 NC700X in Prescott Arizona

PHX-AZ-700X

Reaction score
Visit site
I finally purchased a 2015 NC700X today! (black, 0.5 miles on the odometer, $6401 out the door) I've been on this forum for a little while now, soaking up information. I had my eye on the NC700X for a few years now, ever since I started riding. Coming from a Honda CBR250R, the NC has plenty of power for me. I went for a little ride tonight, and I love it. I'll be using it primarily for a daily rider/commuting bike, with a few camping/touring trip each year. I am very excited; I already love it. What are the MUST HAVE accessories? I'm already thinking of adding the 12V outlet in the frunk, maybe a new seat...I'll know more after a longer ride. What are your suggestions?

Heavy-H, are you going to head down to Mormon Lake in May for the Overland Expo? I am trying to get off work and go May 21-22nd. I'd love to see some other NC's there.

Heavy-H, are you going to head down to Mormon Lake in May for the Overland Expo? I am trying to get off work and go May 21-22nd. I'd love to see some other NC's there.

The trip to Morman Lake Overland Expo is a lot of fun. The camping is on very ruff terrain. If you can take the beginning RawHyde class, do it while you are at Overland Expo. I have seen that class offered for free at the Overland Expo! Due to all the rocks in the area, off road trails are bumpy. Get a new seat before you go to Overland Expo........

[video=youtube;oAC2pAxojdA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAC2pAxojdA[/video]

[video=youtube;J9rw06iupn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9rw06iupn8[/video]

Last edited:
Howdy from Vermont.

Snipped...

What are the MUST HAVE accessories? I'm already thinking of adding the 12V outlet in the frunk, maybe a new seat...I'll know more after a longer ride. What are your suggestions?

That's a loaded question. The answer could go on for pages. Good luck with your new bike and have fun.

New owner here now as of about 5 days. I'm out in Chandler!
Since you're purchase, what mods have you done, any insight you've learned? The 12v sounds like something that would be handy!

Back