• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New from Washington State

modeselector

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello! I'm Rob and live in Bothel, WA (U.S.).

I enjoy riding motorcycles, street and off-road with friends and my better half ~ who rides her own bike(s)...(I AM one lucky guy).

Possible future NCX owner (not as of yet). Been lurking here for several months now and as questions have come up, I figured I need to join the discussion and take advantage of this growing forums knowledge.

Welcome from the neighborhood. :) I'm up for a ride whenever its possible to get away so if you want road company, let me know. :)

Welcome! As you will find, the NC offers something for everybody. Its a super versatile motorcycle that you can make it into anything you want. Some go Adventure some Naked hooligan some sport touring some just commuter. Its what you make of it. It adapts that well I think.

Welcome from just a little south in Sumner, WA. The wife just bought a new 2013 NC700XD this past weekend. Because she's out of town for work this week, I rode it to work yesterday. It's almost the perfect bike for her and will be much better once I lower it this coming weekend. It's not the bike for me because I'm spoiled with the 145 horsepower of my FJR1300. :eek:

Welcome aboard. If I lived where you do, I don't know if you could ever get me off my NC. What a great area to ride in. An your wife rides to! I know you will have some truly great adventures!

Last edited:
Thanks Dan~I may take you up on that. OR if you ever get TKC's, I'm always up for a DS ride:)

After Northwestrider's experience in Alaska with the K60, TKC80 combo and the mileage he is getting from them, that might happen before long...

Hello! I'm Rob and live in Bothel, WA (U.S.).

I enjoy riding motorcycles, street and off-road with friends and my better half ~ who rides her own bike(s)...(I AM one lucky guy).

Hey Rob! Welcome from SoCal! I am happy to hear your Better-Half Rides! My man and I share the passion, and met through it, and it definitely enriches our relationship.

The NC is a pleasure to ride when you want to enjoy your surroundings. It's also an asset if you are planning to commute on it. Whatever you get, though, I am sure it will be the right bike! Happy trails!

Back