• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Givi Trekker Outback Panniers for 2013

I ordered my Givi Outback Trekker top case from Motostorm.it Great company from my limited experience. For the Givi I had to change the currency to Euro to get the shipping field to come up. Paid via PayPal.

I ordered my Givi Outback Trekker top case from Motostorm.it Great company from my limited experience. For the Givi I had to change the currency to Euro to get the shipping field to come up. Paid via PayPal.

These are some of the nicest bags I have seen.

I just ordered a pair of these from the giviusa.com booth at AIMExpo today, including the new bracket for the NC700X. They had an NC700X with them on display and it looked great.

Should be worth noting that 3 other case/bag makers all also had NC700X bikes on display with their wares.

Rick

I could believe all the vendors showing a NC700X as when I went by BMW and looked at the 700GS .... 12400.00 no discounting .... imaging what it would be with a set of bags and top box, skid plate .... and look is only has 400 watts output (X has 520, wee 450 ) add all the other stuff we have on our X's and almost have a GS1200 Adventurer in price. I'm loving the X more every day, smooth, efficient and way reliable. I'm heading out for Alaska on the 21 and feel the only thing that may let me down is my body (old fart put away wet lots of times) and maybe longevity of the tires. The X is one of the best buys I've made in a long time.

I ordered my Givi Outback Trekker top case from Motostorm.it
I think you got in <just> under the wire....Tried to order some Givi stuff a few days ago and the cart won't go through. In red letters it says they can't ship Givi to the United States.

Last year I bought a set of Outback Trekkers, complete Givi mounts and a top case from them no problem.

Informations_about_Givi_Cases...

I finally got my Givi Trekker Outback cases! Took about 15-20 minutes to install, super easy. Solid as can be. Added their optional top cloth handles.

myheny4a.jpg
qygy5e3a.jpg
gape4y9a.jpg
qyzavu5a.jpg
ere5edyq.jpg
4egy4ysy.jpg

Dear "DominusFL"
Do you still have the "Serenity-NC700X"???
I live in Brazil and have just bought my first NC750X...
I've gone crazy when a I saw your cases...
Could you give me some reference prices of the whole kit (Cases)???
Do you know if it is possible to buy these cases as used or even refurbished???
Because the cost of these in Brazil are just prohibitive...
Thanks!!!

Dear "DominusFL"
Do you still have the "Serenity-NC700X"???
I live in Brazil and have just bought my first NC750X...
I've gone crazy when a I saw your cases...
Could you give me some reference prices of the whole kit (Cases)???
Do you know if it is possible to buy these cases as used or even refurbished???
Because the cost of these in Brazil are just prohibitive...
Thanks!!!

Back