• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New guy from SE Kansas

Smallville

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,
Just picked up a 13 NC700X. Been riding for years and have had several different bikes. Started out as a youngster on dirt bikes and when old enough started with street bikes. Most recently had a couple of ST1300's, Goldwing, Bonneville, Versys, Grom, and now on to a NC700X. Really enjoying the bike. Hope to pick up some info and hopefully can contribute.
Thanks
Scott

welcome from Oregon. Went through Ft. Scott several years ago on a trip to Georgia.

Welcome!

Quite a variety of bikes you've had/have there. Still have the Grom?

Hello,
Just picked up a 13 NC700X. Been riding for years and have had several different bikes. Started out as a youngster on dirt bikes and when old enough started with street bikes. Most recently had a couple of ST1300's, Goldwing, Bonneville, Versys, Grom, and now on to a NC700X. Really enjoying the bike. Hope to pick up some info and hopefully can contribute.
Thanks
Scott

CONGRATS on the bike!!! Greetings from SoCal.

Do you still have the ST1300?

I still have mine. I need to ride it this week, it has sat for about 2 weeks now...

Back