• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Guy From Virginia Beach

Cyclerosis

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Not me! I'm an old guy from West Virginia. But I hope you'll all welcome Ahmed when he gets on for the first time. He picked up the NCX this afternoon. It's his first bike and I think you'll agree by the grin on his face, he's happy with the purchase!
Ahmed.jpgAhmed 1.jpgAhmed 2.jpg

Cyclerosis,
Is that your old bike? So what are you riding now, the Connie 14?
Doesn't the Connie seem really top heavy now as compared to the NCX?

Cyclerosis,
Is that your old bike? So what are you riding now, the Connie 14?
Doesn't the Connie seem really top heavy now as compared to the NCX?

The Concours is a beast to move around. I picked up a Park N Move which makes a huge difference getting it out of its shed. Spinning it around and pushing it out forward makes it much easier. Once in motion though, the Connie is just as easy as the NCX to handle. And yes, that was my bike Ahmed is trucking away. He seemed very happy with the bike. His buddy Tony gave it a thumbs up after riding it down the gravel road I live on. It made my day to see him with that big 'first bike' grin!

hello guys it s me, Ahmed, just took me about an hour to figure out the forum and where to post, lol, then i found that my friend Cyclerosis beat me to it, by the way i want to thank him so much for the help and the informations that he provided in that short time we met him. one thing for sure i forgot to ask him, how did he manage to keep his bike that CLEAN!! :), and yes i love the bike, when i got home i got to ride it in my dead end street, i can't describe the feelings and sensations, that s why i don't agree to cage birds, lol. i registered for Motorcycle Safety Center of Virginia in Richmond this weekend, just to loosen up more. i can't wait to meet other members here. i did post looking for a riding bud as i m not allowed to ride on my own as of yet, so if any one could spare couple minutes or hours just to ride with me i would greatly appreciate it.
God Bless be safe and enjoy your ride.
best friend ever.jpgHonda on Honda.jpg

That truck is awesome! Compartments everywhere, no wasted space just like the NCX.

The Ridgeline and NC have a unique Honda connection on putting a trunk / frunk where no one else thinks to put one, and both are extremely useful storage.

For those who have not seen it.
09_Ridgeline_tgate_op.jpg

Note the drain plug upper left to drain melted ice after tailgating.
photo.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome....love the NC and had never seen the FRUNK in the TRUNK of the TRUCK...hahahah! Thanks for sharing! Have fun and be Safe out there.

thank you All, now shopping for some riding gear, my friend Tony was kind enough to let me use his jacket and gloves till i get mine, i got a new Built helmet, and a used jacket, thinking about pair of pants and shoes, expensive stuff but worth every penny i guess, :)

hello guys, just updates: hitting my 700 miles on my NC700X, enjoying it so far, which it had a little more power but i guess that s a good starting point for me for now.FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Back