• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New guy with a new bike!

jesse096

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, my names Jesse. I just got approved for a loan for a brand new 2013 NC700X! I'm super stoked to finally get a bike! I live in Trevose PA, just outside of Philly. I daily drive a 2002 Chevy Silverady 2wd, that's lowered 2" in the front and 4" in the rear, high flow cats, catback exhaust, intake, tint, and full sound system. I also have another weekend toy, a 2003 BMW 330i ZHP in Imola Red. No mods done to it... yet.

I'm picking up my bike either tomorrow or Friday and plan on riding it all weekend. A bunch of my friends all have bikes so I hope to get a big cruise together soon. I opted for the Red/Black 6MT variation with matching helmet and jacket. I will post pictures as soon as I get it!

I hope to absorb a lot of information from the forum, and to eventually contribute as well.

-Jesse

Welcome and congrats.the red is nice.i got silver.3 months later the red came out go figure.

330 ZHP.........nice. I'd love an e46 330ci with a 6 speed. If I ever manage to sell my truck, who knows...

Cars aside, welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. I had the same feeling at the end of May when I got my S.

...2002 Chevy Silverady 2wd, that's lowered 2" in the front and 4" in the rear, high flow cats, catback exhaust, intake, tint, and full sound system. I also have another weekend toy, a 2003 BMW 330i ZHP in Imola Red. No mods done to it... yet.

...eventually contribute as well.

With that list of mods to the daily driver and the innuendo of mods to come on the Beemer expect we'll be seeing and hearing about what you've done to the NCX sooner rather than later!

And another welcome from Arizona, Jesse!

With that list of mods to the daily driver and the innuendo of mods to come on the Beemer expect we'll be seeing and hearing about what you've done to the NCX sooner rather than later!

And another welcome from Arizona, Jesse!

I've had the truck since I was 15, I'm not 22, plenty of time to mod it haha. The Bimmer has only been around for less than a year, and I was unempoloyed for most of the time I had it.

Thanks for the welcome guys! I have to wait till Tuesday to sign for the loan, hopefully my bank will stop jerking me around and finally get me the loan...

-Jesse

Back