• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Integra 850cc 70hp

Hahahahaha

Next year I'll have lot of possibilities...
I think I'll get a new dct with 95hp (A.T.) ;)

Strange looking beast whether it is real or not.

Front lent led light

fd7d70523a8cc77d5f17b6fa90d51333.jpg

No "Hoax" - The (graphic) designer is well known.

View attachment 26805

Graphics do not guaranty that it will be manufactured and be an actual product that will be distributed worldwide. Honda's marketing and bean-counters gets to decide that. Mother Honda keep a "Cold Eye" on the internet for things such as this and breaches of it's Privileged Information. Besides, Honda usually does not "Leak Out" information such as this, even if it were true.

Since we on the subject of graphic designers. A close friend of mine, Andy Takakjian - Vision Streetware, is best known for his skateboard graphics. Many years ago he sent me an e-mail of a Honda Dual Sport of his own design using only PhotoShop. It was quite convincing and looked so real too. What he came up with was far better than any designers have came up with for the past 15 years or so. People with these types of talent are often overlooked and easily dismissed.

Last edited:
So why did the "designer" use a 700 Integra photo??

But it's not 700 anymore. It is 850.
Honda (and many others) are known to reuse previous design, so why not this designer?
Besides, can you see a difference between Integra 700 and 750?

Google translate of the YouTube post says it is a photo shop that "could be achieved". It makes no claim that Honda is working on the design. Nice idea but not reality anytime soon if ever.
YouTube said:
Modified :
Headlight lens LED. Taillight integrated into the tail led. Drain . Hull fully revised , lower and enveloping . Fairing attached to the hulls . Seat driver more roomy and comfortable. Nc fake tank style with container helmet .
Changes made ​​with Photoshop , I started from the frame Integra and I respected all dimensions . This version could be achieved without problems .

Last edited:
Wow... It was a teasing post... Hahahaah

Of course is just a training designer...
Nothing else...

I wish Honda will take a look... Maybe they can improve Integra...
For what I know people don't like (Integra):

-back light (tail)
-no space for helmet
-front light

But it's not 700 anymore. It is 850.
Honda (and many others) are known to reuse previous design, so why not this designer?
Besides, can you see a difference between Integra 700 and 750?

I know the US doesn't get it, so I'll go easy on you. There is a 750 Integra (just like 750 NC X and S) since 2014. Only the 750 Integra has the aluminium swing arm. How do I know? I have one ( hint: says so under my avatar). There are also bodywork differences, adjustable brake levers, different gearing, trip computer and the seat changed too.

Back