• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Integra 850cc 70hp

86373cda8c5a053c329240a26e20ea69.jpg

Hahahaahahahah...

If you want chain on right side you can get a Gp800

No, i mean chain...

Here... Look my gp800 (916cc)

1e9a057401537abc2c20a0bb1fa174f0.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, isn't that something? NC must feel sluggish for you now?

So, I see your guy, Sig. Ignazio M. is out. Do you expect to get Via dei Fori Imperiali back for traffic.... or they'll leave it for strolling for old pricks like me?:cool:

Was it Strat Tuner or Sgt. Chuck that made his own fairing? Whoever it was it looks like they copied your beta!

Oh yeah, isn't that something? NC must feel sluggish for you now?

So, I see your guy, Sig. Ignazio M. is out. Do you expect to get Via dei Fori Imperiali back for traffic.... or they'll leave it for strolling for old pricks like me?:cool:

Yea, Gp916 was faster, but he was drinking a lot... Hahaha

About mr. Ignazio, I just hope the new one will be better, but I'm scare about it

not really a question,just a poorly worded response:cool: There was a post where one of the two mentioned had fab'd his own fairing to address buffeting and it was a similar design. Can't find the post right now though.

I prefer my 2015 integra! There are actually quite a lot of differences between the 700 and 750, different seat, front bodywork and tail, aside from the swingarm

IMG_20150910_111930_zpse7uklqyj.jpg

Was it Strat Tuner or Sgt. Chuck that made his own fairing? Whoever it was it looks like they copied your beta!

It is Stratuner that made his fairing. I saw it when we met in Arizona. I looks better in real life than in virtual life.

It is very obvious to me that it's a naked bike with some fairing , all the parts look to familiar, like the screen looks like it came straight of the pcx :) LOL but a good effort anyway

Hi everyone...

This was my old nc750x.

The screen was original nc, just panted in black.
The side fairing are made by my self...
Even the tail light and license plate.

But now, I have a new toy...

706d5732921734beaf2484aee318c28c.jpg

Ps. Before the new Nc750x my16, I had Africatwin crf1000 for one mounth, and Ctx700 for a week...!!!
Now I'm back with the best city bike...!!!

Back