• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Member from Cali

phenamunan

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

I just got my 700 about a week ago and my M1 about four months ago. I started on a 700 Shadow, but after a few months, realized I disliked cruisers and having my feet way forward. I love the ergos on the NC and the improved handling and power.

I look forward to contributing to the community and hopefully meeting some of you all out on the open road.

Welcome to the Forum! I'm sure you will find lots of good folks here, and great things to do instead of work, lol

Welcome from Arkansas. If you are from the southern portion your just one more person I'll be jealous of.

Welcome from the eastern side of the country. My oldest daughter moved to California but we still talk to her anyway. JK, have been to your state many times both on two wheels and four. You got some great riding out there. Enjoy the new bike. ;)

Welcome from Oregon. When I went looking for a bike a little more than a year ago I first looked at the Shadow Aero. Wasn't ready to buy yet. Later when I was ready I went back to the dealer and the Shadow was sold. Only bike left in the showroom in my price range was an NC. Knew nothing about it. Took it for a spin and liked it so I bought it. I've never regretted my "choice." It's a great bike.

Back