• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member from Tulsa Oklahoma

finally got a pic of it. Granted its only in my parking spot at my building.
ABDE03EE-7182-4B98-ACE1-2CDC33D3F385-1220-0000028F574524CC_zpseb51abb6.jpg

I know it loos exactly like most other NCX on the forum, but its mine and I am falling in love with it.

Well, after my first ride to work on the NCX, I decided that at the minimum, I need hand guards! My finger tips feel like they were smashed in a door after riding to work at 6am in 30* temps. Yes, I was wearing gloves as well as Freeze Out thermal liners.

If you can spare the money, I highly recommend heated gear. My Gerbing T5 gloves kept my fingers from freezing off in 9 degree temps.
Heated gear cost a lot but well worth it.

If you can spare the money, I highly recommend heated gear. My Gerbing T5 gloves kept my fingers from freezing off in 9 degree temps.
Heated gear cost a lot but well worth it.

Couldn't agree more. I am used to fully faired bikes and find I use my heated gear at higher ambient temps with the NC. Gerbings or Warm and Safe are good options. Glad you got to ride the bike to work.
Mike

Welcome KevinMC.................. I wish you the best on your nc700x. I love mine and wish I found a bike like this years ago. Keep us posted on travels!

Back