• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member from Wis again

JackB

Reaction score
Visit site
This is my 3rd post and they all disappeared?
Why?
My first post only has the title and no message
2nd gone?So I don't know what happened to my message so I will try again.
I bought my brand new 2015 black NC700X 3 weeks ago and I only put on 240 miles weather hasn't been too good along Lake Michigan lately. Buy so far it's a fun bike I bought this bike for shorter rides and errands. My main bike is a F6B.
I added a Puig windshield so far and it's not as good as I was hoping for but it will be fine for now.
You all know what my new bike looks like so here is a picture of my F6B.
So I don't know what happened to my message so I will try again.
I bought my brand new 2015 black NC700X 3 weeks ago and I only put on 240 miles weather hasn't been too good along Lake Michigan lately. Buy so far it's a fun bike I bought this bike for shorter rides and errands. My main bike is a F6B.
I added a Puig windshield so far and it's not as good as I was hoping for but it will be fine for now.
You all know what my new bike looks like so here is a picture of my F6B.

Welcome to the forum from SW Ontario. Sweet ride that F6B. I had a chance to try one at a Honda Come Ride With Us event great fun!

Your first posts may have gone to the moderation queue. This happens if you are a new member and you try to include a link or photo in a post. The same happened to me just disappeared. You'll be okay from here on now that its working for you.

To the OP:
First, welcome to the forum.

Second, your post was held up for moderator approval, automatically done by the forum software likely due to you being a new member and posting a photo. The post hadn't disappeared entirely; it was just not visible to general members until approved by a moderator. Well, in this case the moderator was riding his NC700X and not reading the forum. The next two posts you made were also awaiting approval, but they were deleted as duplicates.

Moderated posts are rare, and usually approved quickly, but sometimes a little patience is in order.

JB, I see you are from Two Rivers, home of Kahlenberg horns. They have no peer. I've bought a couple of horns from Steve K while at the Fort Lauderdale boat shows. I wish they made a product for motorcycles. Have fun.

Back