• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member here, Hudson Vallley NY

kbayduck

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been lurking for a while, decided to sell my current ride (2013 FJR1300) and
track down an NC700. The FJR is a very competent and capable machine and it will be missed.
But now looking for a ride that better fits my current style of riding and the NC looks like it.

Greetings from near Cooperstown NY! I know Bennett Motorsales in Cooperstown has 2 in stock (a 2012 silver manual and a 2014 red DCT) if you're still looking.....They are usually a little 'proud' of their merchandise, though. Good luck finding your new ride.

Last edited:
I've been lurking for a while, decided to sell my current ride (2013 FJR1300) and
track down an NC700. The FJR is a very competent and capable machine and it will be missed.
But now looking for a ride that better fits my current style of riding and the NC looks like it.

Welcome aboard!!! Greetings from SoCal...

There a few members here that have or had a FJR1300. I personally have a Honda ST1300 and still love it. I recently install high intensity Replacment LED Bulbs for the turn signals, the taillight will come at a later time. I will also be installing them on to NaNCy very soon too...

In the meantime, say "Hello" to NaNCy...

Attachments

• IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3501.jpg
    IMG_3501.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 116
Welcome to forum. I will take delivery of my new red 2014 nc700XD once all the Honda farkle accessories are installed and the bike is delivered from Idaho to Washington for me. I also own a 2009 FJR that I intend to keep, as it is a very sweet ride for distance cruising. I expect the bikes will serve different functions and will both be loved machines. I wouldn't hunt with a handgun... Hope you got a good price for your 2013 FJR, as they are lovely bikes.
Gary

Welcome!!! I had a 2008 Concours 14 that was awesome with the exception of the leg cooking engine heat. I traded it in on a 2012 NC manual and havent regretted it a bit. The NC better suits me for one up commuting and Saturday pie runs.

Back