• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member in Sacramento

patsmith

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the market for a 700X so I thought I join and get some valuable information from the members.
Are there owners in the sacramento area?
I would like to meet up and go for a ride and get your impressions of this great bike.
Pm if you are interested.

I'm in the market for a 700X so I thought I join and get some valuable information from the members.
Are there owners in the sacramento area?
I would like to meet up and go for a ride and get your impressions of this great bike.
Pm if you are interested.

Greetings from Socal!!!

Happy hunting, hope you find what you are looking for both in the bike and informational wise.

In the meantime, say "Hello" to NaNCy...

Attachments

• IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3501.jpg
    IMG_3501.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 72
Greetings from Socal!!!

Happy hunting, hope you find what you are looking for both in the bike and informational wise.

In the meantime, say "Hello" to NaNCy...

Thanks for the welcome.
nice pictures and nice bike.
I have a few questions if you do not mind?
How is seat?
What brand of windscreen is that? and how tall are you?
What brand is the crash bars?
and lastly what brand are the lights?
These are the exact mods that I would want to do/

Welcome from Stockton! There's some from the Sacramento area a cording to the member map. Check out the California Riders group in the group section too! I'm up for meeting up and going for a ride, but I work shift work and am doing bunch of overtime lately so if you have a normal schedule it would be challenging for me to make that work, but possible seeing how we're kinda close.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the compliments on NaNCy... :)

You might want to reveiw one of my previous threads that covers "Building a NC700X into a Commuter". Most of your previous questions will answered to a reasonable level.

Please see my responses to your questions below in your previous post.

Thanks for the welcome.
nice pictures and nice bike.
I have a few questions if you do not mind?

How is seat? - The seat is a Corbin seat, I like it. I could feel an immediate difference sitting on the bike compared to the stock seat.

What brand of windscreen is that? - Cee Bailey, 20" Light Grey. and how tall are you? - 5' 11".

What brand is the crash bars? - I am not sure what you are referring to. There "NO" crashbars on NaNCy. The only thing that I think of would be the Light Bar, which is a Honda Accessory

and lastly what brand are the lights? - Visioin X XIL-SP120 .

These are the exact mods that I would want to do? - That will depend on what you want to do with the bike and your personal taste. I recommend that you read my previouly mentioned "Thread" and go from there.

Hey, Welcome to the forum. I’ll throw out a few comments based off what was said above. I use my bike strictly for commuting. She sits in the garage during the weekend for the most part. I know, sad. I've still put over 16,000 miles on the bike in 15 months so she is not idle much.

Below is a list of mods I could not live without. My bike came with a center stand so that would be added if not already on the bike.

1) Seat - I have a Bill Mayers Saddle
2) Windscreen - I have a Puig Touring with Clip-On Visor
3) Additional lighting - I have the same lightbar as Brillot2000 with PIAA 73463 004Xi Ion Crystal Amber
4) RAM mount for phone and 12V Socket
5) Top Box and Panniers

These are the must have items for me. Again, I only commute with the occasional weekend ride and I live in Arkansas so the winter aren’t to extreme.

20140314_154611.jpg

Guys, Thanks so much for the information.
This is just what I'm looking for.
I will use this on the weekend for 150-350 mile rides and then once a year for a 10 days 3500 ride, so I will be trying to figure out how to modify to make it work.
JDE,
I will look at this thread. I 'm sure I will find some pertinent information there.

Back