• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member in stl mo

Freak

Reaction score
Visit site
Picked up my 2012 honda nc700x Friday and took on a 300 mile ride Saturday. Fantastic bike, great handling , very nimble, really enjoying this bike.

Ed

Me n my little buddy at the dealrrship
F0AB56D5-734D-4549-B6BE-3925252F0A98-520-0000001FC74CCEAA.jpg

D6E00C3A-B319-4F39-A14E-88E9C3CC5001-520-0000001FBC8A5736.jpg

Cool thanks will check on it , this bike is my 79th bike and its incredible. I also have in my stable a 2012 Yamaha super tenere, 2010 Yamaha Roadliner and a 2008 honda xr650l converted to Supermoto.

Cool thanks will check on it , this bike is my 79th bike and its incredible. I also have in my stable a 2012 Yamaha super tenere, 2010 Yamaha Roadliner and a 2008 honda xr650l converted to Supermoto.

With all due respect, you are what we used to call our brothers with too many bikes ...a bike slut. :p

Whooo...79 bikes and counting.
Welcome again.

Welcome to the forum!

Amazing stable of current bikes! The XL conversion sounds awesome, got any pics to share?

I am curious about the Tenere also - what's your take on that wonderful bike?

-Steve

have to take some pics of the xr, the super tenere is an incredible machine, nothing against the ncx (which i really like a lot)
but the super tenere is by far my favorite bike i have ever owned, great power and handling, all day comfy. yamaha nailed it imho .

if you get a chance to ride the s10 do it, you will be hooked .

Good. Now we have a dog owner (She's a pug, I guessed?)

Now it is time for a NCX owner to change the not-a-tank-box into a pet-carrying cavity.
I had this idea for a long time, but was too shy to say it here.

Complete with safety straps and so forth....anyone up for the challenge?
:p

I'd bet I am the first and only one, who carried live hamsters in the NCX trunkbox? The lid was open.
I did.

Back