• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member in stl mo

Good. Now we have a dog owner (She's a pug, I guessed?)

Now it is time for a NCX owner to change the not-a-tank-box into a pet-carrying cavity.
I had this idea for a long time, but was too shy to say it here.

Complete with safety straps and so forth....anyone up for the challenge?

:p

I'd bet I am the first and only one, who carried live hamsters in the NCX trunkbox? The lid was open.
I did.

Yep she's a pug. She's my little buddy but since I rescued her when she was 5 she really does not dig the bike at all
I have had her for one year. If I would have gotten her as pup I would have tried to get her to ride on the bike with me :)

I recognize that place! I picked up my NC from there the Saturday before. I was in there picking up some parts Friday too...

Congrats on the purchase!
Yep that's Niehaus cycles in litchfield. I have bought 30 bikes from them. I got there Friday around 4:00 to pick her up. :cool:

Now it is time for a NCX owner to change the not-a-tank-box into a pet-carrying cavity.

I'd bet I am the first and only one, who carried live hamsters in the NCX trunkbox? The lid was open.
I did.

Good God Happy, you can't say things like that, I had so many jokes running through my head I thought it was going to explode, none of which I would print here and my family said if I didn't stop telling these jokes to them I was going to have to leave the house till I could pull it togather. At least it was a funny relief after a day at the V.A.

Yep that's Niehaus cycles in litchfield. I have bought 30 bikes from them.

So are you on an automatic subscription plan like the Columbia Record Club where they just automatically send you all the new ones and if you don't like it, you send it back?

That is amazing. I have ridden for 45 years and well over 500,000 miles, but I have only had eleven motorcycles. More than 90% of my mileage was on three of them.

Oh and welcome for sure. I used to manage a plant in nearby Union, MO and passed through there frequently. Also, my neighbor in Georgia is a Cardinals pitcher.

Cardinals are I asume are a rounders* team :)

rounders is a game virually the same as baseball played in girls schools over here. Much in the same way that netball is virtually the same as basketball but again played by girls

No offence intented to our american cousins. My wife is excited by the fact that the steelers are playing in london next year.She has been to every NFL game in London so far

Welcome,
Enjoy the new NC700. A few years back, home was Ava, MO. down in Douglas county. Favorite machine then was the Suzuki SV650. I loved the riding in that part of the country, loved the Missouri wine country. Just a great area for riding, all directions.

Also a pug owner.
Art

I did.

You don't need a pet carrying system, you just need a well trained dog.dog.jpg
Also Happy please see the humor section for other things to put in your bags.

Back