• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Greetings from California! Thanks to a cager totalling my BMW F650GS twin I am now the proud owner of an NC700X. I am now a 100% Honda rider - VFR and CRF are the other two. Looking forward to interacting with y'all!

Best balance of bang for your buck, power enough for two up, great gas millage and fun for day to day. Unless something else is screaming buy me, and you can afford it, lol I would recommend it

Howdy from Sydney Australia. Picked up my new NC750SA a few weeks ago and loving her. Had a Honda CB500F and CB500X over the last 3 years and decided to stay in the Honda family again. Great forum guy, lots of useful stuff to get through :cool:

Hello. My name is Jackie Ward from Seymour, TN. I have just joined this forum. I am retired since 2005 and love to ride. In Dec. 2015 I traded a 2004 Honda Shadow Aero in on a 2012 Honda NC700X so I could do some gravel roads. My primary ride is a 1999 Honda Valkyrie Tourer named Sweet Thang. She's my second Valkyrie as the first one was hauled to the wrecking yard after being hit in the rear wile stopped. I've been riding since I was 14. I worked 42 years for a Fortune 500 Electric Utility Co. based out of New Orleans, LA. I happened upon this forum while looking for fog/driving lights for the 700. Have been considering the Denali DM lights in black and mounts, total price $285. These lights mount up high near the front fairing instead of down on the fender bolts. Still looking as I'm not in a hurry. I have converted the lights on my Valkyrie to LEDs and really like them, day and night. I will visit Electrical Connection here in Knoxville to see what they can do for me before purchasing anything on line. They are the ones that did the conversion to my Valkyrie. Specialize in LED lights but mostly for cruisers. I look forward to this forum and its input and maybe meeting some of you.

Welcome thunder I think you'll like the forum lots of info and everyone seems nice. Also lots of info on upcoming events, we need to put more West coast stuff

Have not found a section on Upcoming Events or what the Hillbilly III event is. Maybe someone can direct me to where things are on the forum web site. I'm on several other forums but new to this one. Not a lot of NC700s in my area that I know of. Also, is this the place to start a new thread?

Hello all, I'm new here.
I bought an almost new white NC700SD last autumn because I felt my Suzuki SV650 was a little too sporty and my old Kawasaki KZ400 needs some company in the garage.
Technology is my thing, so the DCT was a must, and the low fuel consumption appeals me too.
So far no ride (winter here) but I've added Givi panniers and a top box to it. I've also added an electric frunk opener (mod guide found here at the forum) and a power outlet in the frunk.
Now just waiting for spring!
/Peter

Hello from New Hampshire. Been riding since 2002, and just bought a NC last September. I have always wanted an adventure bike, but felt they were all too tall (and expensive) for me. When I found out about the NC700X, I was immediately interested because it seemed a nice mid point between an adventure bike and a standard. A test ride and a fall clearance price sealed it for me. Hoping to put many miles on her.

I have been following the site for a while now and figured it was time to join. I am waiting eagerly for spring and the opportunity to get back on two wheels!

Happy riding,
Andrew

Hello all, I'm Jimmyk from S.E. Wisconsin. I'm south of Milwaukee (Harley Davidson country) I just bought a 2014 NC700x today. the odometer now shows 30 miles. I joined this site to immerse into the knowledge and advice from all of the forum users. I absolutely love this bike! I commute daily and wanted a platform bike to build on. I also own a HD Road King (06') but I'm not a cultist HD owner. I just want to ride and this Honda hits a sweet spot for me. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this forum.
Knees in the breeze, wheels down. Safe riding!

I've been a "Member" here for a while now, but didn't realize that I have not actually posted anything until now.

I'm Josh, from Louisiana, and I have a 2015 NC700X that I purchased in May of '15 after graduating from my FD's academy and being sent out to my assigned station. I have about 5,600 miles on it at this point, and have enjoyed most of them so far (except for a couple of times when I learned how cold riding can truly be without the proper gear).

This site has proven to be invaluable as far as information gathered for the various projects I have tackled on the bike. I'm hoping to be able to help contribute some of my meager knowledge to the community, although I believe I am sorely outclassed by some of the pros here.

Stay safe out there!

Hello from Colorful Colorado,
Just saying hello, looking forward to reading the posts here, and hopefully contributing something in a valuable way. If you want to know a bit more about me. Feel free to send me a PM. I have a 2012 NC700X, I have done a few small mods to it, like installing my own 12V adapter, instead of the factory one. Cost $8. I am a cheapskate, but I value reliability, and efficiency, which is why I chose this bike.

Cheers.

Back